Score BIG and Spend Just a LITTLE!
Persnicketies Power Shopper Tips
We accept cash, credit and debit cards.
Bring a Tote
Bring your own shopping bags, totes or even a laundry basket!
We will be checking all bags and strollers upon departure for security.
All Sales are Final
Due to the seasonal nature of our event, no refunds or exchanges can be made.
Shopper Frequently Asked Questions
What forms of payment do you accept?
Is there an entrance fee to come shop?
I’ve never shopped a consignment sale. Do you have any tips?
2. Shop sizes just above and below your child’s to find items that fit. Find a great deal a few sizes bigger? Grab it for your child to grow into!
3. Leave the kids at home. Even though kids are welcome during the public sale, you might find you shop better without them.
4. Measure your child before you come and bring a tape measure with you. This will help you ensure the items fit.
5. Make a paper cut-out of your child’s foot to use when looking for shoes.
6. If you are coming during one of the pre-sales or peak times, be prepared for a short wait to check out.
7. ALWAYS come back for 1/2 price day. You’ll love the amazing bargains you find!