Score BIG and Spend Just a LITTLE!
New Mom & Grandmother Presale
To celebrate sweet bundles of joy and being a Grandmother, Persnicketies has a presale just for you!
How it Works:
- In order to qualify for the presale, you must be pregnant with 1st child or oldest child can be no older than 15 months
- You are welcome to bring your husband, mom, or a family member to help you shop. ** Only one per pass please
- To qualify for the presale, you must be a grandmother:) Just show us their picture upon entry!
- You are welcome to bring another grandmother or grandfather along to shop **only one guest grandparent per pass please
New Moms Sale:
Friday, Feb 23 at 4pm
Due to space limitations, children and babies are not allowed at the pre-sale with the exception of infants in a sling or wrap. The presale is jam packed and strollers are not allowed due to limitations set forth by the fire inspector.
Persnicketies Power Shopper Tips
We accept cash, credit and debit cards.
Bring a Tote
Bring your own shopping bags, totes or even a laundry basket!
We will be checking all bags and strollers upon departure for security.
All Sales are Final
Due to the seasonal nature of our event, no refunds or exchanges can be made.
Shopper Frequently Asked Questions
What forms of payment do you accept?
Is there an entrance fee to come shop?
I’ve never shopped a consignment sale. Do you have any tips?
2. Shop sizes just above and below your child’s to find items that fit. Find a great deal a few sizes bigger? Grab it for your child to grow into!
3. Leave the kids at home. Even though kids are welcome during the public sale, you might find you shop better without them.
4. Measure your child before you come and bring a tape measure with you. This will help you ensure the items fit.
5. Make a paper cut-out of your child’s foot to use when looking for shoes.
6. If you are coming during one of the pre-sales or peak times, be prepared for a short wait to check out.
7. ALWAYS come back for 1/2 price day. You’ll love the amazing bargains you find!